At Benihana, I worked closely with the Vice President of Marketing and the Director of Marketing in the planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, as well as oversaw the development and implementation of marketing and promotions support materials, both internal and external.
As Marketing and Brand Manager, I was directly responsible for:
• The creation, implementation and oversight of marketing strategies and branding initiatives.
• Managing all company-wide advertising.
• Working closely with advertising agency to develop design and production standards, including copy writing and key messaging, to be incorporated in advertising, collateral and communications.
• Developing engaging and effective marketing and communications materials for multiple touch points: POS, print, outdoor, video, digital, social, mobile, email, etc.
• Overseeing the production and distribution of POP, in-store marketing programs.
• Managing the communication of all marketing programs at retail, which includes all advertising, promotional and merchandising activities
• Defining and developing standards to build brand awareness in all media formats.
Click here to view samples of Marketing projects.